"Goddess Era 500...
With the Time Goddess gone, a salvaged knight and a sage set off on a journey.
Using all sorts of actions, he will defend the sage for 30 seconds no matter how many time he dies.
Death Defying Action Game!"
In Knight 30 you have to defend the Sage, but you can't kill the enemies - you can only stall them. You have to stop the enemies in any way possible even if it meens jumping on the back of the foe.
This is the only game mode in Half-Minute Hero where the player has to work towards getting the counter down from 30 rather than trying to avoid it.
- Ruined Castle and Beginnings
- Oath to Knighthood
- Fragile Cave: Keep Digging
- Hiking Trip: Sonic Grillade
- Shaky Cave: Freakish Bullwood
- Shrine: Rasier the Bewitcher
- Ringing City: Break that Bell
- Beast Forest: Pack of Wolves
- Mammoth Panic: Unstoppable
- Bird Nest Mountain: Grillade's Trap
- Wandering Forest: Lost
- Princess Castle: Finale with Grillade
- Burning Desert: Barren Lands
- Monster Swamp: Infinite Monsters
- Noise Town: Kill the Cause
- Shaking Cave: Fun with Bullwood
- Sage in the Swamp
- Evil Lord's Castle
- Knight's Holiday… Or Not
- Fake Forest: Watch for Fakes
- Secret Factory: Bells
- Fake Town: Sages Galore
- Deep, Deep in the Cave
- Hero Castle: Knight VS Dark Knight
- Char Desert: Where's the Sword?
- Ghost Castle: No One Left
- Warning: Dead End
- Guardian Mountain
- Underground Ruins: Awakened Dragon
- Goddess Shrine: Ultimate Spell